You are enthusiastic about the idea of a renewable energy supply and want to contribute your creativity and commitment to a motivated team? Then we look forward to your application.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a
Application Engineer (m/f/d) EL-Quality Control of Solar Cells by means of Machine-Learning
Your essential tasks and responsibilities
- Technical support for our international customers in the field of acquisition and automatic evaluation of electroluminescence (EL) images.
- Processing and evaluation of customer inquiries and requirements in the EL area
- Involvement and communication with the development team in complex inquiries and technological developments
- Maintaining and servicing intensive customer contact
- Close co-operation with our application engineers in China
- University degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of statistics, data analysis, machine learning and pattern recognition
- Knowledge of the characterization of solar cells, particularly in the area of EL and IV measurements, would be an advantage
- Experience in interdisciplinary cooperation between development and support areas
- Enjoyment of problem analysis, solution finding and technical support
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- Customer and service-oriented work style with a high interest in direct customer contact
- English and German language skills and Chinese an advantage
We offer you
- Permanent job in an innovative company
- Team-oriented working environment with short decision-making processes
- Varied job and the opportunity to develop yourself
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation for a good work-life balance
- Modern offices with height-adjustable desks
- Free parking spaces and charging stations for electric cars or e-bikes
- Company pension plan and further attractive benefits
If you have any questions, please contact Saskia Schellenberger, Tel.: +49 69 943 353 -445.
Please send your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date with the reference number W-240007 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!