As the world market leader in the performance testing of solar cells and modules in production and R&D, we are encountering a steadily growing demand for our products and services. We are therefore looking for reinforcement for our project and product management team.
As an established company (approx. 110 employees) in Frankfurt, we not only supply our measurement technology to module and cell production plants worldwide, but also to leading research institutes.
You are enthusiastic about the idea of a renewable energy supply and want to contribute your creativity and commitment to a motivated team? Do you want to work at the highest level on solutions for a dynamically developing industry?
Then apply as
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
EL-Quality Control of Solar Cells by means of Machine-Learning
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Technical support for our international customers in the field of acquisition and automatic evaluation of electroluminescence (EL) images.
- Processing and evaluation of customer inquiries and requirements in the EL area
- Involvement and communication with the development team in complex inquiries and technological developments
- Maintaining and servicing intensive customer contact
- Close co-operation with our application engineers in China
- University degree in computer science, physics, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of statistics, data analysis, machine learning and pattern recognition
- Knowledge of the characterization of solar cells, particularly in the area of EL and IV measurements, would be an advantage
- Experience in interdisciplinary cooperation between development and support areas
- Enjoyment of problem analysis, solution finding and technical support
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
- Customer and service-oriented work style with a high interest in direct customer contact
- English and German language skills and Chinese an advantage
- A permanent contract in an innovative company in the field of renewable energy
- An open working atmosphere in a modern environment with short decision-making processes
- Long-term perspective in a growing and family-run company
- Flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation to ensure a good work-life balance
- Free parking and charging stations for electric cars
- Company pension plan and other attractive benefits
Please send your application including your salary expectations, earliest possible starting date and the reference number W-220113 exclusively by e-mail to Ms. Dimitric-Sofronijevski: firstname.lastname@example.org.